ALF HOSTS FIRST "INNOVATION & TECH SUMMIT" in Specialized Financing
Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain and other technological solutions incorporated into Specialized Financing set the tone for the first edition of the Innovation & Tech Summit that the Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting (ALF) will organize on the 28th of November, in Lisbon.
What innovations and technological solutions are emerging in Europe and in the domestic market, what functionalities exist to optimize the service of institutions in the financial sector and in Renting to their customers, what risks they run and how the members of ALF can act to shorten the scope of action to fraudulent activity agents. These are some of the questions that will be answered by the speakers at the conference "Specialized Financing: Innovation & Tech Summit", which will be held at the DoubleTree by Hilton - Fontana Park Hotel in Lisbon, starting at 2:30 PM on November 28.
The conference will be inaugurated by the ALF’s President, Luís Augusto, before the intervention of several specialists in cybersecurity, green financing and ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) sustainability criteria, among other participations related to the challenges faced by Specialized Financing.
The topics of discussion, in this conference that seeks to promote internal debate on innovation and technology, will be "Specialized Financing in times of crisis" (1), "Green Finacing & ESG friendly financing" (2), "Uncertainty" (3), "Fraud and risk" (4), "Streamlining user experience" (5).
1) Belonging to Novabase Group, Celfocus operates in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Automation and digital, and has been developing support for the digital transformation of the financial sector. Founded in 2000, it is now present in 25 countries, dealing with the significant increase in data complexity.
2) Operating in the factoring and leasing sectors, CODIX is the creator of the iMX software, a tool for more than 50,000 users with 28 different languages. The French company, which in a few months will turn 30 years old, ensures a complete functional coverage throughout the life cycle of commercial financial products, namely leasing of movable assets, with cars and equipment, and consumer finance.
3) Themes such as Artificial Intelligence and Blockchain fall under the scope of Datacomp, a solution house that has been in business for 45 years. The allocation of these innovative tools in the automatic reconciliation of invoices and payments, risk analysis and prevention of financing fraud and money laundering, among other elements of factoring, have allowed operational or financial improvements up to 70% in a short term.
4) The world's leading supplier of technology for all forms of secured finance, Lendscape's range of treasury finance solutions include factoring, confirming, invoice discounting, supply chain financing, asset-based lending and other forms of specialized financing. Among its principles is the possibility for customers to access their finances in real time.
5) Providing software solutions for the financial sector, VTXRM focuses on providing and consulting software for specialized credit. Through Accipiens it provides full lifecycle operationalization for Leasing, Factoring, Renting, ALD (Long Term Rental), Wholesale and Consumer Credit.