Factoring Statistical Information
PORTUGUESE FACTORING PRODUCTION (CREDITS TAKEN)
EUROPEAN FRAMEWORK FOR FACTORING
WEIGHT OF FACTORING AS % OF GDP
Conditions of access to the statistical information by non-members:
1. On request, ALF will make available to any potential new operator wishing to study their entry in any of the sectors where ALF’s members are present, all the information that it possesses and that may be required for this purpose, without prejudice of the individualized data, if requested, being made available 6 (six) months after its distribution to the members who report data.
2. To access the statistical information pertaining to the activities of Financial Leasing and/or Factoring, the requesting entity must be a Credit Institution or a Financial Institution with the corresponding authorization by the Banco de Portugal, or with a pending authorization process, providing for this purpose the certifying documentation.
3. The statistical information request must be sent in writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied with the mentioned documentation in the previous point, if applicable.
4. The standard historical track record of the statistical information will be of up to 5 years, with a case-by-case analysis for requests with a larger track record.
5. Depending on the volume of statistical information requested, the usual reply period shall be of 10 working days which may be extended to 20 working days depending on the volume and detail requested and the dimension of the historical track record.