ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting is committed to privacy and the protection of personal data, acting in accordance with the provisions contained in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016), the Personal Data Protection Act (Law No. 58/2019, August 8) and other applicable legislation.
We use the website user's personal data always with principles of transparency and to ensure that we provide the best service.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PERSONAL DATA
ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting, with registered office at Avenida Fontes Pereira de Melo, 35 - 6º B, 1050-118 Lisboa, Portugal, Collective Person nº. 501461280, is Responsible for the Treatment of Personal Data under the GDPR and other applicable legislation.
ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting is committed to using the User's personal data only for the purposes communicated to it, and always in a safe and responsible manner.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may also receive your personal data from other companies, in particular when they collect, process or store it as part of a service that they provide to us.
WHY AND WITH WHAT LEGITIMACY WE USE PERSONAL DATA
We are legitimated to process the User's personal data for different reasons. The main one is the possibility of being able to use one of our services or functionalities, although there are other reasons that legitimize us to use them, such as the interest in answering the User's questions or the consent that the User gives us to send them our newsletters, among others.
Depending on how you interact with the website, that is, depending on the services, products or functionalities you wish to use, we will process the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfill inquiries or requests you make online;
- We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or inquiry;
- For marketing purposes. This purpose includes processing your data primarily for:
• As far as by consenting to receive news and communications from ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting, we will process your personal data to manage such request, including for sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as email, MMS or SMS).
• In this regard, please note that this data processing does not involve any analysis of your User profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore which products and services are best suited to your style when we send you information.
• Remember that you can request the cancellation of this service at any time and free of charge by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the organization of fairs, contests, or to send the list of your saved items to the email address you indicate).
• By participating in any promotional activity, you authorize us to process the data that you have provided us according to each promotional activity and to communicate them through various means such as social networks or the website. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the terms and conditions where we will give more detailed information about the treatment of the User's personal data.
- Functional and quality analysis to improve our services, if you access the website, we inform you that we will process the User's navigation data for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand how Users interact with the website and thus be able to improve it. In addition, on certain occasions we may carry out quality actions and surveys to find out the level of satisfaction of our users and members and detect areas where we can improve, however, you will be informed in detail of any processing of your personal data.
The processing of the User's personal data carried out by ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting is lawful when at least one of the following situations occurs:
• You have given your explicit consent to the processing of personal data for one or more of the specific purposes;
• The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or for pre-contractual steps at your request;
• Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting is subject;
• Processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another natural person;
• processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting or by third parties (unless your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms requiring protection of personal data prevail).
ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting commits itself to ensuring that personal data is only processed under the conditions listed above and in compliance with the above mentioned data protection principles.
When personal data is processed by ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting based on its consent, the User has the right to withdraw his/her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent, however, does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing carried out by ALF - Portuguese Association of Leasing, Factoring and Renting based on their prior consent.
HOW WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA SECURE
We have a variety of information security measures in place, in line with national and international best practices, to protect the User's personal data, including technological controls, administrative, technical, physical and procedural measures that ensure the protection of their personal data, preventing its misuse, unauthorized access and disclosure, loss, improper or inadvertent alteration, or unauthorized destruction.
Among others, we highlight the following measures:
• Restricted access to your personal data only by those who need it for the purposes we have set out above;
• Storage and transfer of personal data only in a secure manner;
• Protection of information systems through devices that prevent unauthorized access to your personal data;
• Implementation of mechanisms that ensure the safeguarding of the integrity and quality of your personal data;
• Permanent monitoring of the information systems, with the objective of preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of your personal data;
• Redundancy of personal data storage, processing and communication equipment to avoid loss of availability.
HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes defined, in accordance with the criteria defined by the GDPR and other applicable legislation.
Once we have reached the maximum retention period that we have defined, your personal data will be anonymized or destroyed/deleted in a secure manner.
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION
In some cases, we may disclose your personal information to contractors in connection with services they provide (e.g., information technology services, communication delivery services, customer support services).
In such cases, we require these contractors to have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal data.
HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
You may exercise the following rights:
• Right to Information: request additional information about our use of your personal data;
• Right of Access: to access or request access to the personal data you have provided us with;
• Right of Portability: request the transmission of the personal data you have provided us with;
• Right of Rectification: request the correction or updating of your personal data;
• Right of Erasure: request erasure of your personal data, where permitted by law or contract;
• Right of Limitation: to request limitation on how we use your personal data while we correct it or clarify any doubts about its content or the use we make of it;
• Right of Opposition: we provide a channel for you to challenge decisions based on your personal data.
You also have the right to withdraw or change, at any time, the consent you have given us to use your personal data, when this has legitimated the use of such data.
To exercise your rights of personal data protection, or whenever you have any questions about our use of your personal data, the User should contact us through our email email@example.com
You can present a complaint to the National Commission for Data Protection (CNPD) - Address: Av. D. Carlos I, 134, 1º, 1200-651 Lisbon - Telephone: +351213928400 - Fax: +351213976832 - Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.